Friday, October 22, 2010

In A Perfect World...

  • I wouldn’t even need to own a winter coat.  (I much prefer my cool weather jacket)
  • settings 1-2-3 for the blower would work in my Tucson.  (All or nothing is not ideal with it comes to heat and defrost.  And also 4 is really loud)
  • speaker phone would never have been created.
  • men’s pants would not come with a pleated option.
  • I could eat Cold Stone Creamery for dinner every night.
  • every Friday would be jeans day at work – free jeans day.
  • perfume and cologne bottles would have the same one-spray mechanism found on Fabreze Air Fresheners.
  • my apt would have a dishwasher.
  • daily business hours would be 9-3.
  • I could go on a long tropical vacation.
  • a couple glasses of wine during and after dinner wouldn’t ruin the following day in its entirety.
  • I’d manage to drag myself to work on time.
  • actually – I wouldn’t have to work.
  • I wouldn’t live a weekend away from my darling niece.
  • I’d pay for DVR.
  • boyfriend would let me paint his bathroom gray.
  • the Yankees would have already won the ALCS.
  • I’d have a brilliant costume idea for Halloween.


But it is Friday and that makes me happy.  And the fam posted pics of this little one and that makes me super happy. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment