Friday, October 8, 2010

Do These Shoes Make my Butt Look Big?


            I have an, apparently unsubstantiated, opinion that round toe shoes could make me look heavier than I am.  

I LOVE shoes.  Like if I had those million dollars; after I went to Australia and probably while I was there.  I’d buy shoes.  And clothes.  But that’s not what’s important today.

                I also have an appreciation animal print.  Not all that particular concerning which animal.  But I’ve liked it since I was a kid and some things never change. 

                I found $20 shoes, (since I don’t have a million dollars) and because I have to take into consideration this Shoe Equation, with the cutest snakeskin heel.  They also, unfortunately have a round toe.  I have bought one other rounded toe pair of shoes before but that was out of desperation and I had a time constraint.  Typically I buy pointy.  I have teeny-tiny feet.  A pointy a little extra shoe isn’t a bad thing.

                Which leads me to today’s issue – I wore the new shoes with jeans (hooray jeans day!!).  I’ve spent the whole day feeling like I look chubby.  Now as I’m not typically insecure about such things – I’m going to blame these shoes for revealing the fact that I wear my pants too long. Thus, distorting my self-image.

Irrational? Maybe.  I’m a crazy person? Probably.  But from now on, these shoes must be worn with skirts only.

Maureen_a_f3q
A not super clear example of the shoes in question

No comments:

Post a Comment