Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Redecorating

                I am obsessed with HGTV.  Love it.  It’s the only channel of the millions of choices (boyfriend has Direct TV) that I remember the number to type in and go to directly.  I watch all the House Hunter shows – they’re my fav.  And then there’s that dreamy, and (unfortunately) Canadian guy who hosts Income Property.  I can watch hours and hours of this station non-stop.  These shows give me so many ideas. And since boyfriend won’t even let me choose the paint color for his bathroom, I redecorated my blog. 

                This in and of itself was quite a process.  It took me a couple of hours.  First of all – I had to read all the directions.  I hate reading all the directions.  But after my last attempt I realized a couple of things.  Originally I chose the wrong format for my blog to support a pretty background.  Also, I chose the wrong format background to accommodate my blog.  So as I searched around to find a new background I made the appropriate formatting adjustments.  Who knew blogging was so complicated?

                Secondly - my friend Marianne, who is seemingly my biggest and definitely my most vocal fan, did not like any of my first hundred choices for a background.  And she text me to let me know.  Now considering her number one fan status, I figure I should keep her happy.  I mean she single handedly has marketed my blog all over Geneseo.  (Thanks Mare.)  

                We agreed on classic yet fun.  What do you think of my decorating skills?  Wouldn’t you trust me with choosing paint colors?
     
               Now - just as I clicked preview, my background that took me hours to settle on was GONE.  So I text Mare and we just wasted another hour of our lives and agreed on this one.  Got it from Blogs and BlingsNow what do you think???


1 comment: