Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm Upset

        Boyfriend sent me a Youtube clip today for reference - per a previous conversation regarding Willow Smith and her so called 'song.'  Something nonsensical about whipping her hair.  (Our conversation was regarding Jimmy Fallon and Bruce Springteen making a mockery of the whole thing.) Actually - less of a mockery and more of an improvement.

        Youtube has begun forcing one to suffer through a 'preview' before loading videos lately.  I find this implementation irritating to begin with.  Well in my attempt to fully appreciate the genius that is Jimmy Fallon I had this advertisement forced upon me.




   Uhhhhhh...

    Just a couple of problems with this. Actually I have many issues with it.  I'll just list a few.
           1. As boyfriend so eloquently stated - I'm not equipped to shoot for the drain.
           2. There is a cushion-y bath mat in the shower.  Not sure how to avoid that.
           3. What if it gets on me.
           4. I'd have to bleach the shower when I got out.  Forcing me to continue to run the water and  therefore negating my previous efforts to conserve.

   I mean I'm all for conservation within reason.  But GE, let's be serious. And sanitary.  Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment