Friday, August 19, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 7

Day 7 - Favorite Movies

       As I've stated before, I haven't seen as many movies as you have.  I also am not making much progress in that department as I prefer to watch ones I have seen over and over again.  But here are five of my very favorites:

"Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion! "
Wedding CrashersWe only watched this every day my last semester in college and it will always hold a special place in my heart.  Plus - I heart Vince Vaughn.

"Hey guys, when's the next Haley's comet? "
The Hangover - Comedic perfection really.  Shmeh on the second one obv.  But the first on is a classic - absolutely timeless.  Plus - I heart Bradley Cooper.

"Sheriff, this is no time to panic." "This is a perfect time to panic! "
Toy Story -  Probably my favorite childhood movie ever.  The last one of the trilogy made me cry.  Ok makes me cry even though I've seen it three times.  Boyfriends laughs at me.  

 "And none for Gretchen Wieners, bye."
Mean Girls Quite possibly one of the most quotable movies of all time.  Ahh for the good old days when Lindsay Lohan was young an innocent.  Plus this is one chick flick Boyfriend will tolerate my watching.

"And the hits just keep on coming."
A Few Good Men The first time I saw this movie I laughed so hard during Tom Cruise's drunk temper tantrum that my mother came in to see what we were watching.  She insists that it wasn't intended to be a comedy.  I say - what's not hilarious about a sarcastic temper tantrum that is not directed at me?

Source: imdb.com via Alli on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Was "Pirates" close to making the cut? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See? This is why making lists is difficult - I always forget some. :)

    ReplyDelete