Thursday, August 18, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 6

Day 6 - A Picture of Something That Makes Me Happy


      Lots of things make me happy.  Thanks to Pinterest I have already identified many pictures that bring me joy.  Coincidentally - if you have yet to become a Pinterest addict you should let me know and I'll give you the invite.  Heroes, these people who thought of it.  

Lilacs - boy do I love lilacs.  Such a shame they only bloom for like four days.


Dresses - and this summer, along with the rest of the globe, gray dresses in particular.  Also,  I do not prefer to spell the color like Grey's Anatomy which I keep seeing everywhere.  It is, in fact, an accepted spelling but I'll stick with the way I learned in grammar school - I'm not British after all.

Source: None via Rachel on Pinterest





Ice Cream - ice cream makes my world go round.  It's also been used as form of bribery on occasion.  I wish I could eat only ice cream for the rest of my life.

Source: etsy.com via Rachel on Pinterest



My Sister(s) - I'm blessed with five.  But I definitely can't live for one whole day without at least checking in with my BFF.  Thankfully we chat mostly all day long via text.  xoxo.






Source: blondebirdie.com via Rachel on Pinterest


Him - we all know he makes me happy.

Source: etsy.com via Rachel on Pinterest

So there you have it - a few things that make me happy via Pinterest.  And seriously.  If you haven't hopped on there to see what it's all about, let me know.  You'll love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment