Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Un-Recap



                After reading my blog roll on New Years, and noticing that there is apparently an obligatory Year in Review post, I gave up on blogging for a week – because well, 2010 was rather uneventful for me.  I haven’t been blogging long enough to link my way through a year.  I do not take photographs so I don’t have a pic of the month.  And even if I did – would you all really want pictures of me doing nothing?  

This is what I didn’t do:

  •                 I didn’t get engaged or married.
  •                 I didn’t have a baby.
  •                 I didn’t go on vacation.
  •                 I didn’t get a new job.
  •                 I didn’t make any extravagant purchases.

This is what I did do:

  •                 I finally rode the Maid of the Mist.
  •                 I finally updated my license to say Buffalo, NY.
  •                 I got a new Blackberry.
  •                 We got a Crockpot.
  •                 I read all of the Sookie Stackhouse novels.
  •                 I got my hair cut – but no one can really tell.
  •                 I worked out like whoa through wedding season – and then I took a leave of absence ending today.  Maybe tomorrow.
  •                 I dressed up like a Vampire for Halloween.
  •                 I learned that Suave shampoo really is as good as the commercials say.
  •                 I started this blog.

The year 2011 is already starting to look more eventful than the last.  And for this blog’s content’s sake, you should all be grateful.  But I guess it’s nice to know that doing nothing for a whole year can still make me really happy.  Right?  


No comments:

Post a Comment