Friday, January 7, 2011

I Forgot to Tell You...


So after my pre-Christmas post you’re probably wondering what all the fuss was about.  Or not.  Whatev. Even though Christmas is long gone – I will fill you in.

Firstly, I was pretty pleased with my gift purchases this Christmas.  I bought these:


        For this funny girl...
        ...who obviously needs running shoes these days.

       And then it was on to Boyfriend.  I had fun buying my first stocking stuffing gifts for him. And for his big gift I got him this:



     Mostly so we can watch this. (On demand.)


      As for my gift - Boyfriend got me one of these:
3G Kindle          
        
       In case you're like me - and didn't know what an Amazon Kindle was, to want one in the first place.  It's for reading books - without the hassle of turning pages.  And Boyfriend knew I wanted one even before I did.  And you may recall from my previous post stating that the Amazon box was the worst clue in the history of the world for what my present might be?  Clearly that was inaccurate.  The Amazon box could not have been a better clue - I was just too busy thinking about buying monkeys and Egyptian pyramids on the internet to get it.

       What I also learned though, is this - the Kindle is apparently way cooler than the Xbox - because he was WAY more excited to show me how cool my gift was than he was about what I got him.  And also because I've already read a whole book and the Xbox is still in the basement, sitting in the box it came in.  Maybe this weekend I'll open it for him.   


No comments:

Post a Comment