Wednesday, September 29, 2010

You Threw Off My Groove


I am a creature of habit.  I’m talking I’ll probably forget to shampoo my hair in the shower if I rearrange my normal shower procedures and I cannot function as a normal human being if I do not brush my teeth immediately following a shower. (No it does not matter if I’ve already brushed my teeth a couple of times that day.)  Anything that messes with the program could potentially make shambles of my day.

I also have an undying love for all things Disney.  I can apply most everything in life to something Disney related.  I have learned to keep such references to myself as most people do not seem to understand.  This morning is a perfect example.  And rather than keeping it to myself as I probably should, I'm sharing it with you.

Last night boyfriend decided he needed to go to work “early” today. (This is, what most of us would consider, on time.)  And actually, his boss decided he needed to be showing up to work "early" he had nothing to do with it.   His determination to be on time required us to reorder the shower schedule.  This morning he got up and showered before me, forcing me to iron my work clothes before showering, he was standing in front of the sink when it was teeth brushing time and when I got to the sink I had to be careful not to get hairspray in my mouth.  He threw off my groove.

I did remember to use soap and shampoo this morning.  But I’m still upset.  After all isn’t it all about…me?


No comments:

Post a Comment