Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Made These Last Night...You Should Make Them Today

                 Creeped some blogs yesterday.   (Google Chrome is telling me 'creeped' is not a word. But if OMG and LOL got added to the Oxford Dictionary I feel like I can say creeped if I want to.)  Found this one and subsequently this recipe.  Yes - those are, in fact, cupcakes with cookie dough inside.  I made them last night.  You might want to tonight.   All the people in your life will love you forever if you do.  I managed to use a bit less brown sugar in the cupcakes – not on purpose but because I can’t follow a recipe apparently.  But no one has seemed to notice. 

                And since it’s not Friday and this is not a regularly scheduled blog post.  That’s all I’ve got.  But seriously.  You should all make these magical cupcakes.

Her blog post's photos are far superior to my Blackberry shot.   But they taste even better than they look.

1 comment:

  1. I will vouch that these are some of the tastiest cupcakes I have ever eaten.

    ReplyDelete